I mean, I'm pretty sure no one reads this, but hi again. It's been a couple months. I haven't totally forgotten or anyhting, I've been working on a few drafts of posts, but none of them feel ready. So, I figured I'd jot something down, just to get it out there. November ended yesterday, and I've got some things that I discovered I really liked this month, so a la youtube style...here are some of my November Favorites!
1. I found a pair high waisted Express jean leggings at a thrift store and they are amazing! The jean material is thick enough that it doesn't feel like leggings (which is a plus for me), but stretchy like leggings. The high waist and ankle cut are super flattering. I couldn't find the exact pair on the Express website (I'm guessing they're pretty old, they were almost too worn out for me to buy), but I found some similar ones for $70! If anyone knows a cheaper dupe, please let me know.
2. My Cutter & Buck mens caramel color, faux suede fall jacket. Another thrift steal, I got it for $5. With the cold, Michigan weather starting up, this has been a life saver! Cozy, warm and a bit big for extra comfort, it's perfection, especially with another sweater underneath as the silky interior isn't the warmest. I couldn't find anything like it on their website, so it must be a pretty old style, but I still wanted to mention it because I wear it just about every day!
3. Rimmel London matte BB cream. It goes on super nicely, makes my skin look great and is fantastic if I'm running late. I don't nead a concealer or powder with it; I just slap it on and look 10x better. $6 at Target, also available at Meijer, Walmart, Walgreens, CVS and Rite Aid.
4. Two E.L.F. products. A contouring blush and bronzer duo in fiji and a limited edition eyeshadow pallette 'Love your Look'. The blush inthis contour pallette is super bright when you first put it on, but with some blending, it is amazing and the bronzer complements it nicely. The eyeshadows are just great, the pallette is full of every day use colors and, for the price, are of fantastic quality.
5. Last makeup product, Neutrogena revitalizing lip balm. It has a subtle tint (plenty of options for different skin tones), is super moisturizing and has a great, light scent. It is a bit pricy, almost $9 where I buy it, but if you find it on sale, I highly suggest it.
6. Vlogumentary. It's a documentary on vloggers posted on YouTube Red by the Shaytards. I'm not sure if you can get it anywhere else, but if you have access to it, I highly recommend it! It's super interesting and well made, so if you enjoy documentaries or youtube (or both), definitely put it on the list.
7. Stainmaster Carpet stain remover is a fantastic carpet stain remover and an esstial if you are renting and prone to spillage!
8. Finally, here are a few movies that came out this month that I really enjoyed!